Date: 27 April 2023
Time: 11:30 am ET / 8:30 am PT
Length: 30 minute presentation followed by Q&A
Please reserve 45 minutes for this training.
Do any of these sound familiar? If yes, then this class is for YOU.
- You are a resource-constrained ESG leader who needs to move beyond desktop work to deliver value across real estate investment portfolios.
- As a real estate investment professional, you have multiple titles including ESG.
- You are ready to get down to the brass tacks of aligning business practices with ESG+R commitments while navigating limited resources and a dynamic market.
In this class, you will learn HOW to:
- Build ESG+R (Environmental, Social, Governance, + Resilience) capacity to deliver on the commitments made to stakeholders.
- Prepare for the coming reporting and regulations wave.
Because talk is easy and execution is hard, we will dig into:
- How to get the right people on board to implement the promise of ESG+R across real estate portfolios.
- How to measure progress against ESG+R goals?
- How to move beyond the E- and get to SG+R.
Mandi L. Wedin, MSRE
Founder + CEO, Feroce Real Estate Advisors
During the last 20 years running multi-billion-dollar real estate portfolios, Mandi delivered results to investors by leading change and creating value out of change. As a leader at a publicly traded REIT and private equity real estate investment firms, Mandi built and led high-performing and diverse investment management teams while delivering sustainable, consistent results to investors and customers.
At Feroce Real Estate Advisors, Mandi advises forward-thinking real estate companies on positioning their real estate and teams to create value during times of disruption. Feroce works with clients to chart the path forward through the shifting landscape of commercial real estate, technology, and consumer demographics. We are translators across the varied languages of commercial real estate investment, ESG+R, proptech, capital markets, sustainability, DEI, and the future of work.